Quality Assurance Advice
Want to take the next step in your quality assurance career? The cover letter examples below can help you get started. Choose from multiple designs and use the pre-written text as a starting point for building your quality assurance cover letter. Don’t wait any longer to get on the path toward the job you want. Click on any of these cover letter examples now.
Cover Letter Tips for Quality Assurance
If you’re aiming for jobs as a Quality Assurance, taking certain actions can optimize your search.
1. Keep yourself informed on what’s going on in your industry. Read career resources such as professional journals so that you can be prepared to discuss what’s happening in interviews and be able to onboard quickly once you’re hired.
2. Attend job fairs. These can be a great resource to get in touch with new contacts and potential employers.
3. Assess your strengths and areas that could use some growth. This can help you hone in on positions you would be great at, and also help you maximize the otherwise unstructured time you may have.
4. Consider freelance or contract work during your pursuit of something long term. These opportunities can bring in some income as well as help you keep your skills up to date.
5. Be persistent. Follow up on all job leads and don’t give up until someone has told you no” definitively.
Quality Assurance Job Seeking Tips
A professional cover letter that competently markets your skills and experience is key to landing interviews for the best jobs as a Quality Assurance. No matter what positions you’re applying for, or what field you’re in, some do’s and don’ts generally apply across the board.
1. Do be thoughtful about the contact information you include. These days it’s common for jobseekers to have a single phone number, one email address, a website address/URL if applicable, and the city and state only.
2. Don’t include salary requirements on a cover letter. This information can be discussed at a later point.
3. Do take advantage of online resources. There are countless avenues for cover letter writing help available.
4. Do make sure you’ve checked and double-checked for typos, misspellings and grammatical errors. You might be surprised how often these come up.
5. Don’t omit location information for past jobs (state and city). This should always be included, but jobseekers often leave it out.
Cover Letter Samples > Manufacturing Cover Letter Samples > Quality Control Specialist Cover Letter Sample
Quality Control Specialist Cover Letter Sample
A quality control specialist cover letter sample will help you create your own letter when responding to a job that requires one to support the activities of the quality engineers and managers in daily floor activity. Quality control specialist cover letters should reflect the job seekers' experience and any other details related to the work.
WARNING: Don't apply for another job without adding your own customized interview-getting "secret sentence" to the top of your cover letter...
Free Career Quiz Creates Your
"Secret Sentence" That Lands Job Interviews Like Crazy...
... 99.9% of all job seekers don't have a clue about this... not a clue! You're about to receive an unusual, eye-grabbing, fully "customized for you" secret sentence you can quickly add to the TOP of your cover letter... and it's free!
Are you a man or a woman?
900 Otter Drive
Any Village, USA 33333
Sept. 9, 20--
Mr. Hank Armbruster
Community Manufacturing, Inc.
197 Carpenter Street
Any Town, USA 99999
Dear Mr. Armbruster:
I read the job posts this week on CareerJimmy.com while searching for a position as a quality control specialist. I read yours with enthusiasm. Therefore, while writing cover letters for new work, I decided to write to you and express my sincere interest in being considered for one of the quality control specialists you hope to hire.
I have five years of experience in this line of work, monitoring product quality, interacting with customers and suppliers, and improving the accuracy and effectiveness of the company projects at Goldblatt Manufacturing Company.
My enclosed resume provides more details about my ability to do this job.
I hope to hear from you soon if you'd like to meet in person to go over the details of this job and my qualifications for filling it. Please call me on my cell phone: 888-888-8888 if you'd like to set a time and date. Thank you for reading my cover letter and resume.